Monday, September 17, 2012

Challenge 38

The electoral season is upon us.  Well, it has been for awhile now and it is perplexing to me.  On one hand I feel like I should stay centered and focused and in a space of love.  On the other, I feel like being loving and true to myself is being open and honest and sharing about what I am reading and hearing.  I want to spread the knowledge so I fall back on sharing is caring.

It doesn't matter if I spin my come from like a politician spins the facts, I can't deny the feeling that I am trapped in my ego.  Stuck in right and wrong.  Making others wrong for their views.  Making others wrong for their perceptions.  Who am I to know what someone else has experienced?  Who am I to judge others, lest I be judged.  Time to wake up.  Time to be accountable for who I am being.  Time to look at the facts.

I am committed to being open to others and their perspectives.  I am committed to asking questions and listening with an open heart and an open mind.
Be the change you wish to see in the world.  - Ghandi
Be the peace.  Be the love.

No comments: