Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Act of Kindness Received!

Last week the challenge was to do a Random Act of Kindness each day. The true confession is that I didn't accomplish many of those last week. I was running around from activity to activity just before Halloween. What did happen was amazing though. I have had so many people offer or do Random Acts of Kindness for me.

Today I was at the bookstore buying a cookie for my kiddos. I wanted to buy two but they were expensive and I was a few cents short. So, I told them they could split one. When I went to the car, a man who had been behind me in line ran up and handed me the cookie I had tried to purchase! How beautiful is that! He not only bought it, he chased me down in the parking lot to give it to me for the kids!

Put that love energy out there people! It pays off!

Thanks and love to that kind and wonderful gentleman!:)

No comments: