Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Challenge 33

Well, let's just say this will be a BIG challenge for me so I hesitate to even write it down.  Here is goes:  This week, after all the hustle and bustle of the Thanksgiving weekend and, if you are anything like me, the hustle and bustle of preparing for the next holiday,  take a deep breath and relax.  Just make time to relax and take care of your self (that is two words on purpose).  I know that I am able to connect to my loving self when I take time to meditate in the morning and /or evening.  Even staying up a little late to have a cup of sleepy time tea by the fire can be a big help and go a long way in the end of the year madness.  This week, take time to relax and regenerate by doing something loving and kind for yourself each day. Deep Breathes!

No comments: